Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 5 in Medan..I Survived!!! *_*

Hey heyyy...just got my internet connection here...in case u guys din know..2day wud b the 5th day im here in medan...n finally i adapted myself over here..the day i landed was relly bad..saying goodbye 2 my parents in d airport..i was relly sad..but my 3 besties was wid me...so in d other hand..i felt happy...plus im so excited 2 c my baby maurice(slow loris)..when i board the plan..i relly wished i din have 2 go back..i was tearing slightly when the lane took off..n when it landed too,..yerr...so unhappy! looking at the ppl's faces n the roads...vehicles..angkutss n becasss...damn! i felt even worst!!! but wat to..i have 2 complete my studies...another 4.5 years..hope it will pass fast! The next day i woke up..i still cant believe that im here....so do the next 2 days..but when i woke up yest...i feel much better..i mean..i can take the pressure that im here not at home!! so yeah...its relly boring here of coz...me n my frends passses time by going out 2 d mall..playing monopoly n watch movies....so yeah..typical...tomorrow is eid..n me being here..away from my family n country..is relly sad n depressing..thou i have my eldest sister n besties here..but still...the environment is diffrent! v have plans tomm...i hope i cud have a gr8 eid here..wish me luck!!

p/s - theres dis annoying chickens beside my room..n it is cuckoo-ing 24/7..can u imagine!!!! even 3am..i feel like slaughtering them alive n make rendang 4 tommorow....n owhh...almost forget the weird 'possesed' cat that meows in the middle of d nite in front of my door as if it is giving birth or wat..shock me 2 death!!! Am i supppose 2 tolerate dis madness 4 4.5 years??? goodluck to me!! @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment