Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Killer Headache..get off me!!!!!

Having a bad headache n sorethroath....n feeling abit fever-ish...argghh!! n worst of all..i have 2 get up b4 7.30 2 go 4 my driving thingy.. ive been waking up around 2pm these days( i know..i know..makruh puase..but i go 2 bed around 4am n then after subuh all i sleep back..ok ryte?? :p) n now suddenly 7 am??? hmm...1 thing i discovered..never LIE especially in this holly month...karma will just hit u b4 u cud even realise..hmm..just saying..thats wat happened 2 me...oh god..please 4give me 4 being bad..i was just playing around actually..just wanted 2 prank ppl..but then...its still wrong i realise...so so sorry...=(..if U forgive me...please make my headache n sorethroat be gone soon...pretty please?^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment