Friday, August 5, 2011

That Girl..!!

Suddenly i recalled bout a girl who ever came in2 my life...well...now shes gone..I met her last year during college time..i cant remember the exact day i 1st met her..i was in her house that day..shes really spoilt n what ppl say "gone-case"...spoilt as in...REALLY spoilt..she smokes..she drinks..she goes clubbing almost evryday..she sleeps wid guys n all..so many ppl told me not 2 b dis kind of girl coz she mite influence me 2wards the bad side...but me n 3 of my frends didnt care..shes nice to us..she spare us food..she share her stories wid us....which were relly sad..n she even gave us advices..u guyz must b thinking that she advises us to have fun  n b like her ryte? but no...she doesnt want us to be like her...i still cud remember the exact words she said "ive screwed up my life...dont be like me...be good"..n 1 more advise she gve me personally " NEVER REGRET wid wat uve done...live ur present n try to make ur future"..wow...i was relly amazed that time...she has a really bad past..being n orphan somemore..shes like the toughest girl ive ever met in my life..n i really salude her for that..But things changed a few months later...v got 2 know that she actlly backstabbed us...she told shitz bout us to other ppl...i was relly dissapointed when i got 2 know her true colour n the things she did...shes EVIL!!she lied 2 1of my frend n used his money ALOT!! n she almost cost a happily married couple 2 divorce..n she did alot more..its sad to think that v actually helped her when she got kicked out of her house..v actually did ALOT to her housematez thinking that shes the innocent one n they are a bunch of animalz with no heart..v actually almost kill them wid our own hands(n im gona b a doctor! can u imagine that!!) So...after knowing evrything me,my frends, n her housematez plot a plan...to get her kicked out of college..this time it involves her teachers n headmasters..n were v like witnesses 4 the things she did..after the whole thing she was dropped out of her college n sent back 2 where she belongs..i still rmmber the last time when i saw her..she looked at me n wave goodbye...that was scaryy..me n my frends were traumatized 4 about 3 days...my mum got 2 know bout this n she took me straight bck home n of coz i get loadz of scolding...neways...after a long time...when i think back..was a good experience..i actually miss her ryte now...thou she backstabbed us..she was nice to us..n her advises too..


p/s - who knows if shes reading this ryte now..i have 1 thing 2 tell her..I WISH 2 C U AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment