Saturday, September 3, 2011

My 1st Eid in Foreign Land...

okay...1st of all...i realized that ppl actually do ready my blog..i thought no1 will actually read it coz of my craps n stuffz...thanx peeps!! really appreciate u guys...n im sure by now u guys already realized that my life is full wid dramas n me humiliating myself...argghh...so yeah..including my eid celebration dis year..its the 1st time me celebrating raya in indonesia..without my family...stranded in a strange environment..but i still wanna make it a good n memorable 1..my theory is..'wherever yasmeen is being banished..shell have fun'..so yeah..that morning i wore my brand new baju raya*semangat*..i even made my frends wear baju kurong...the plan was 2 go 2 the malaysia embassy coz theres open house..so i can eat..n eat...n eat!!!!!so..off v go..n when v reached the embassy..guess wat...no celebration at all!!! its closed!! can u imagie??!! heartbroken 2 d max!! i rmmber the night b4 i was so excited 2 eat the rendang n lemang all...evrything just blown up! Feeling depressed..me n my frends went 2 d mall..coz all of the shops r closed..only in the mall v can actually find food...*weird place!* in the mall..i swear i feel like a star!! evry single eyes were on us...i was like..wat??never seen people in an 'extra unique' outfit b4 ha?? even when v sit in the cafe..ppl still turn around 2 look at us..so annoying!!..i feel like a clown..but 2 b more positive..i keep on saying 2 my frends.."they think v r the kardashians..so chill.."v spent a long time in d cafe..figuring out wat to do next..im already so depressed coz i was eating some noodles when my family bck in malaysia r eating ketupat!.i feel like running away 2 some farland!*drama mode on!* then out of nowhere..v planed 2 take a train n just travel 2 somewhere far 4rm medan...walk around n then comebck...when i say train..its not like LRR or KTM k..train like a real train..the old one...so v hopped in a cab n ask him bout the trains..costs..n scheduless...finally v made our decision 2 go to a place called Tebing Tinggi..4 hours from medan..god knows wheres that..n how is it..but yeah..v still wana go..when v reached the station...i stared at it 4 like 57 secs..it looks so.....weird..so v told d cab guy 2 wait 4 us..when i entered inside..again...the kardashians came..! evry1 turned 2 us n stared..even the kids! the train station is soooooooo packed!! n hot!!..so..ewwww....such a long queue..the train is at 4pm n its already 2pm..then i feel so rimas n pressured wid the attention!*cheh..poyo* v went bck 2 d cab..the guy was literally laughing at us! he must b thinking.."lame children.."so yeah..i was already tired n exhausted...then my sis sent an address of the open house*still havent give up wid my rendang* we went 2 d place but v have no idea where is the exact spot..v made some dramas again bcoz v were shy 2 ask the seniors..lolz..at last v asked n followed them..guess wat?? v were the only ones wearing baju kurung..evry1 were waering normal t-shirt n jeans..oh ma god!! y?? y??? y??? i cant get anymore embaressed than this ryte?! ate abit n then lepak 4 awhile..then v head bck home.....n reach home happily ever after..~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment