Thursday, August 4, 2011

I D0 BELIEVE IN FAIRIES....

yaya im gona b 19..but hey..its not wrong 4 me 2 believe in fairies..n duh~~ i know that they doesnt exist..but..idk...i wish they were..n i wish im a fairy...hehehe..perasan case...anyway..i m a fairy..in my own world called EZPERANSA..in dat world...everything is noble n beautiful...full wid colours n humbleness...no criminal..no murderer...no strip dancer 4 sure! evry1 has their own beauty...no1 judge any1 there..u can live ur life the way u want...n god is there blessing evry single creature He created...im a WISDOM FAIRY...i have lotz of firends..there is thena d tooth fairy...dayana d fair fairy...jessie d earth fairy..hehe..i have a lil rainbow pony living wid me n her name is Vera...n owh in that world god never created any guys..they dont exist! so no1 can harm all of us..v can leave in dis world freely without any fear wherever v go...without any eyes staring at us wildly!n the only love existed is the love of friendship..n 4 sure no racism..evry1 is same...n evry1 respects each other...inspite of ur skin color..or ur beauty..man..how i wish dis world of mine existed..


p/s - ezperansa is the world i created when i was 8/9 y old..n i barely rmmber it..but i still rmmber my little mushroom house which the walls will change colour depends on my mood..n my little vera i found in d cloud forrest...i miss my cottoncandy tree next 2 my house..

2 comments: