Sunday, December 30, 2012

Doodlezz 2012..Heyy heyyy 2013!

Its 31.12.12...No words to describe how happy and glad i feel.ive been waiting for this day since...god knows when...Heres my farewell sayings for 2012...just get the fuck off...u treated me the worst..ur siblings ( 2011..2010..etc) were nicer to me...who made me loose soo many valuable things..n also ppl..huh!!! a year full with depression...just glad its d end..wonder wat 2013 has to offer me...just dont be mean n harsh like 2012 pls..i dowana go through these shitz nomore..pls pls pls God...make things easier for me...light up my world alrdyyy...i wana enjoy every bit of 2013..pleaseee....bring me all the joy n happiness tht i missed this year..n owh i wana be a billionaire :D n a HOT bf...pls n thank you..but but..most of all..i want to be happy with my family..dowana loose any of them...n then of coz my studies...give me good CGPA..i just wana graduate medical school okayy..im not asking for 4 flat..hmm watelse..owh ya..im so fat..give me the will power to loose weight n be pretty..:)) Nitezzz...x0

P/S - 2012 will NOT be remembered..i shall remove the unwanted memories of events...pplz..n blablabla..

1 comment: