Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Memoirs of 2012...

So its been quite some time eyh...no worries im alive..been busy with my stuffz..wat u expect..im a medical student afterall..gotta study extra hard...okay im bluffing..just tht im lazy to type out wat was going on actlly...trust me...ALOT had happened to me since my last post...id say this year is just too fucked up to me...lost so many things...including 1 of my bestie 4 2 years...yes..its tragic..she din die or wat..don get that wrong..well lets see..i began 2012 happily..was my cousin's wedding...was bck in my beloved country..evrything went wrong in February..i lost a very important immigration document to stay in the country im studying..its some staying permit..since then it was hell...very simple process but the people here makes things very tough..why wudnt them..things runs in this country by corruption..trust me..i know..i went through enough to realise tht...when i went to the police they said something n when i went to the immigration they said something else..there was me..all alone in this HUGE country..clueless..i tried asking help frm the comitee frm my campus..from their answer..i definitely know tht i cant count on them.. i gotta do this myself..after about 3 months struggling...going up n down bck to the immigration office..wasting my money 4 transportation (noted i don have my own vehicle..imma student..!)..getting scolding n treated like a dog..everything was over..i settled evrything...by that time theres nomore tears left in me..nomore emotions..a week after tht i lost my atm card..n some1 took out quite an amount of cash frm it..can u imagine me tht time?? i sure have no idea how to react...i just smiled n look up...nice 1 god...went to the bank n the officer said i gotta do police report..i was thinking  hell no..i just went there few weeks bck n gotta go again..theyll think im high on alcohol or something for being too careless all the time...and then..the bank officer kinda stare rite to my eyes..i was quite uncomfortable tht time of coz..i don fancy ppl loooking straight into my eyes for more than 5 secs..then some miracle happened..d officer said..u dont need to do police report..ill settle things for you..looks like uve been quite some hell..n ur a girl in a foreignland..must be tough...i was speechless..i swear thats the best words ive heard in my life..yeapp..better thn ppl complimenting me! n better than me scoring for my national exam..after 2 weeks i got bck my atm...and after tht was my sem break..june 14 if im not mistaken..went bck to my country..n thts when i released evrything..shopping like mad...relax like a boss..i started picking up my smiling scills bck..n my little niece was  bornt...i was just too glad evrything was over...at tht time...looking bck wat happened 3 months plus before i bcame more determined...n matured..i know how to handle stuffz..n 1 thing for sure..i became a much stronger person...stronger than ever..n independent..i trust myself..my ability..n im very proud of myslef..3 months sounds just a short time..but when i was going through it..felt like years..centuries maybe..n i realised something else..in this fucked up world im living in...with all bloody selfish ppl around me..there are good ones..who will understand ur pain n lend a shoulder...never judge a community/country by a wholesome..there always good ones and bad ones...thou most of the ppl i meet here are racist but there are good ones tht make this world easier 4 me to live.. So yea thts more like it for d 1st half of 2012...more to come in my 2nd post..cheerz :*

1 comment:

  1. what can i say ius that ur a girl that have alot of patience..insyallah u will find the someone around u...keep on looking around

    ReplyDelete