Sunday, September 11, 2011

EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!

okay...dis is 1 of my awesome yet scaryyy experience ever! 4 d 1st time i experienced earthquake here in medan last tuesday if im not mistaken..on 6th sept 2011...it happened around 1am n of coz i was sleeping like an angel...i rmmbered i was in my dream..such an awesome 1..i was in carribean sunbathing..can u imagine the sun...sea n waves...suddenly out of nowhere my sis woke me up...i got shock of my life of coz..thank god my soul didnt got lost anywhere n return 2 my body..i heard ppl outside of my room running towards the gate n they sound worried...n the freakiest thing ever 4 me is when i heard the chickens..they went haywire n mad i swear! clucking as if they were attacked by some monster..i din relly felt the tremble actually...since i was in "carribean" i thought the tremble was the wave or sumthing..din know it was real..so i still din know it was an earthquake..i seriously thought it was some beast or monster attacking the chickens...i saw my sisters getting off their beds..thats when i start running to the door too..only then my sis said it was an earthquake...i was searching my flip flop but they were not there..i knew my sister took it..then i was like..screw the slippers just run! but then i was thinking who knows the situation gets bad..then how wud i suppose to walk around bare feet..so i came bck...then i rmmbered my pet,Maurice is in its huge cage in d room...but i was thinking..how to walk around carrying a cage..so humiliating ryte? n owh..i forgot 1 of my bestie in her room..i shouted her name n then she came out..then bck 2 Maurice..take it or leave it..i love my baby alot..i cant just leave my child ryte..wat kind of mother is dat! by the time i figure out wat 2 do..evrything came bck normal...so i just entered my room n straight bck 2 my bed hoping 2 continue my sunbath in carribean..but of coz din happen...~_~

No comments:

Post a Comment