Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Missing him...

Have you been hurt before? I mean nothing bout being heartbroken in love or any of those crap..really hurt..the feeling of losing some1 who means the world to you..i did. so  bloody hurt tht the only thing i pray day and night is to be crazy..coz i feel crazy ppl are happy in their own world...right? Don't you think so?dad..I friggin miss you..this is the first Ramadan without you...n it makes me regret being alive at this moment..I passed my osce exam... .but ur not here to see...I miss ur childhood song...I wish u could see what kind of person I m...I think im great..im smart..close to perfect..all thanx to you. .I dont care if anyone reading this think im bragging..this is fact of life..Lastly my fav quote. .living in this city full of fools..im bornt perfect..u know why? Coz my dad is 1 hell of a great man ever..like..ever...

1 comment:

  1. I almost cry, reading this friend.
    May Allah grant him Jannah.

    Salam ramadan, Mia. :)

    ReplyDelete