Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year...New Philosophies..New Inspiraions...NEW ME!!

Its 2012!! HAPPY WORLD END YEAR! =) so yeah...as usual...evry year i have my own wishlist...things to do..n things not 2 do...but of coz...only 30% will actually happen..;) so 4 dis brand new year...things i relly wanna change bout me is..i wanna balance my devil-ness n angel-ness...last year im more towards the devils... so b4 i cud b wid d angels...i thnk i shud balance it 1st..so yeah...i wanna improve more things in me...be better...n owh ya..i wanna b more carefree towards d outer world..as in..don give a damn watever ppl say..ive always b carefree but this time even more..! have to lower my pride too..at times i think im too good..but then turns out tht im not...i hate tht feeling...so yeah...this year i shud b more serious...im 19 n gonna b 20 dis nov...long time 2 go...n most important of all..more serious n less playful..hahaha..but 1 thing i can never change...my dramass....im not yasmeen if i dont create scene evry single day...hahaha....*cheers to my life!! n cheers 4 2012

P/S  my top wishlist 4 2012 is...PLEASE DONT END THE WORLD...im so young..n im gonna have a relly bright future...hwaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment